2009/10/26 @ 6:01 PM
So i happened to drop by many of my friends' blogs to catch up some updates or whatever. It is quite depressing to know that under all your happy faces, y'all are suffering from the isolation of friendship, family, or whatever that is happening in your life.
I dont know what I can do to make you feel better, but i hope this poem (written by a friend of mine) could give you a little light to the darkness you are going through right now.
I love you all, i hope you know that. Even when everyone seems to be turning against you, come to me, we will solve the problem together, you are not alone...
Click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGUListen to it while you are reading the poem.
"You hide behind your smiles,
You don't let people know,
Even just for a while,
You don't let it show.
You're always so cheerful,
To everyone else you're like the sun,
Deep inside you're engulfed by sorrow,
Looking for salvation or somewhere to run.
So since you're not telling,
Since you keep bottling,
I'll say a little prayer,
And hope you feel better.
But before you close this note,
Thinking "that was a waste of time",
I just want to end with this quote,
" I promise the sun will shine".
I sincerely hope you'll be okay,
I hope you'll open up to someone one day,
But until then, please remember,
The lines I will say over again:
Happiness is so very near,
Once you open up and hear.
If everyone in the world walks away,
I promise you you'll still have me. =]
“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.” - Irish Blessings.
cheer up. there is nothing more beautiful than a real, genuine smile. =] "