2009/11/14 @ 2:08 PM
At the beginning of last year, where i still wasn't that close with any of you... I remembered writing a facebook note called 25 things about yourself or something? I reread it one day, and i realized that a lot of things that i wrote on the list have changed, so I just want to do it again and see how much i've changed compare to last year.
This is the one from last year...1. I bite pencils, many pencils.
2. I have a weird habit of grabbing the corners of blankets, or the sharp part of the collars, therefore, if any of you ever wonder why the colllars of my uniform is black, and all destroyed, it's because of that. and also the reason of popping my collars is just easier for me to grab that one particular part. yes indeed it is quite disgusting, i have tried stopping myself from doing that, but obviously failed.
3. I get extremely irritated when i see patterns, for example: the fence, especially those metal ones, or sometimes even numbers. Oh, another good one is spider web. HATE IT.
4. My favourite animal is shark. No apparent reasons, just think they are cool. but if you put me in the ocean with a bunch of sharks then, that's a whole different story.
5. If you haven't noticed by now, i like to put dots in every single sentence I use. and i barely use lol, lmao, or lmfao those stuff unless something really funny happens, or i really enjoy talking to these particular people.
6. The longest time i've stayed in a hospital was a year. I skipped the whole entire grade 2 because i got kidney infection or something.
7. I have a fucking huge disgusting birthmark on my left armpit.
8. I talk to myself a lot, no seriously, i can have a full conversation with myself. For instance, one time i was bored sitting on the sofa, watching tv, then I started having this whole conversation about how I would react to certain situations and all. Sad part was that my parents were sitting right beside me. Indeed it was quite awkward.
9. I have very skinny long fingers. It's sorta creepy in a way.
10. I think i am pretty patient, and calm. I like to keep things to myself, and i dont freak out a lot. i also dislike those who scream in order to express their emotions.
11. I used to have 5 ear piercings but lost one. planning to get the cartilage piercing back.
12. Less than 10 people remember my birthday. Not any of your fault though, it's because i dont like to tell anyone about my birth date.
13. I have never tried skateboarding nor skiing in my life, dont think i ever want to. I have embarrassed myself in this society enough times.
14. I have never really cried for a piece of music before. But i did tear up when a friend of mine wrote this touching poem to me, while listening to kiss the rain by yiruma
15. I would rather die if some bitches were to cut off my fingers.
16. I can be pretty emo at times, one time i didnt go out, called anyone, went online, checked facebook, for a whole complete week. Kinda got a few of my friends really worried. Sorry about that pals.
17. My hands shake a lot, I can never hold something really tight coz my hands are just going to end up shaking like crazy.
18. My hands never sweat, when i say never, i mean it's compeltely dry, like a grandma. No matter how much lotion i wear, my hands will end up absorbing the oil and shit, and back to the dry hands again.
19. I hate chocolate or any sweet foods out there. I think my body is actually lacking of sugar or something.
20. I have a thing with McDonalds. They seriously have the best fries ever. and my favourite combo is Junior Chicken Sandwich combo with Ice Tea no ice :).
21. I swear a lot, like A LOT. i even swear in front of my parents sometimes, not at them though, just randomly burst out some swear words. Need to change that habit asap.
22. I have a crazy love for buttons and knick-knacks; my backpack is actually packed with these decorations. I love them all dearly
23. I may be small, but I eat a lot. My teacher from Chinese school is actually terrified by how big of an appetite I have.
24. My left shoulder is double jointed, so I can crack it whenever I feel like it.
25. Are you going to believe me if I am only turning 16 this year?
This year....1. I don't bite pencils anymore, but i play with them a lot.
2. After reading the above note, i realized how much of a bitch and snob i was.
3. I just want to apologize to those who i have offended and hurt in any way. I am not expected to be forgiven, but i really do want to change.
4. This year, i have learned what the true meaning of love is.
5. I learned how to be caring, understanding and happy from a lot of amazing people.
6. I tend to stay in the past a lot, i am still learning to move on and let go, which kind of shows that i am a very emotionally sensitive person, takes a while for me to adjust.
7. I am a very shy person actually.
8. I am also extremely shallow, on the process of changing.
9. People who over exaggerate and seek for large amount of attention get on my nerves. (not to mention any names.)
10. I like to smile A LOT now. :)
11. I put LOL, LMFAO a lot more now.
12. And my usage of swear words have gradually decreased.
13. I try to be humble, yet i am not afraid to show the world what i am good at.
14. I don't like indie music, deal with it. To Kev, Chey and Josh T.
15. I continue to put dots at the end of every sentence. And i think i am actually starting a trend here :P.
16. I am NOT a lesbian.
17. I don't believe in best friends anymore. :) Mainly because my friends mean more than best friends to me.
18. Sometimes i enjoy awkward silences, i like it when it's just quiet yet you know your not alone.
19. As much as i hate patterns, my life is a pattern. I wake up at 6 38 every single week days, 17 minutes before my alarm clock rings. Then i turn on the computer, check email, blog, and facebook till my alarm clock rings. Then i change, while blasting my favourite playlist, stay in my room till 7: 20, then go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Say bye to my mom, then go downstairs and pack my lunch. Grab an apple, and banana, eat them while dad's driving me to school. Arrive to school at 7 30. Go up to my locker, spray myself and lotion myself, then head downstairs and get myself some chocolate milk. Chill with Jestine and Pamela in the cafe for a bit then go to the main entrance and socialize with friends. Then school begins. :) I find this pretty interesting. i think i am autistic or something.
20. I don't seem to have the patience that i used to have anymore. I will blame it on the stress :).
21. I love school, i really do. Except for challenge and change.
22. I always tend to find something to look forward to for the next upcoming days. For example, I would be looking forward to sleep in tomorrow or something. It may sound stupid to you, but it makes your life less depressing and more energetic :).
23. I love the sun. I don't like it when the sky is gloomy and rainy. It makes me moody.
24. I am a morning person, I can be a night person too. For example i could still be awake when i only have 2 or 3 hours of sleep, yet i would still prefer to sleep in without any stress or pressure in mind :). (wow this sounds so contradicting.)
25. I hope this sounds less cocky than the previous one.
Also, i want to upload some pictures to share to the world :). JUST TO PROVE HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE PEOPLE.
Circus Party (L).

Fab 4 (L).

Thanksgiving (L). So Thankful.

Halloween. (L)

Meet my little sister, Ducky. Just chillin, y' know?

Oh hey :). (L)

Sleep Over (L)

Exam time. (L)

Jabe's Party. (L)

Last Year's Arc Awards. (L)

Sleep Over (L).

Wonderland (L).

Summer Chillage. (L)

Summer Chillage? (L)

University Fair (L).
That's it for now :). There will be more.
- YC.