Profile|
Entries|
Tagboard|
Affailites
Kindly Unspoken...
Some things are better left unknown.
2009/11/27 @ 7:42 PM
This week was slow as hell...I kept forgetting to take pictures but i did take pictures on wednesday and thursday... so better than nothing right...Monday.
The Episode begins, once again, you smiled at me :). I love you too.
I really hope things are going to work out for you soon times.Tuesday.Nothing big happened, watched 15 minutes in philosophy, pretty good movie. Watch it.
I wonder why Edward Burns has such a high pitch voice though...Wednesday.School was alright (Spaer was epic) until the whole Mrs Boss incident. I hope she's alright, i really am worried. I don't care whether you think i am a teacher's pet to her or whatever, but i do care for her. Just hope things will get better for her. Multi practiced was just .. a mess. It was a fail to the max. Went to Tims with the girls and some dudes. Stayed there till 5 ish, had to ran back to school, I fell while rushing back. And my butt and back pack were packed with mud. Got so grumpy afterwards, thanks to Josh and Marian for staying with me until my dad came and picked me up. You guys are awesome.
Alright Let's Upload some pictures that i took from wednesday.Introducing the Three Devils.Gabby Galardo.
Daniel Mangilaya
Yvonne Choi(ROFL)
Us 3 together.
That's Love (L)
Anyway... I shall upload the rest on facebook later.
P.S. i think we were actually so loud in the library, but whatever :)Thursday.Challenge and Change Field Trip, Not as bad as i expected, but i still didnt listen to the lecture. I used that time to study for Philosophy. Thanks to chey for quizzing me. Took a picture of the lecture hall. Approximately 800 peeps? i dont know.
ROFL stupid Mary Kate is in the way.Anyway, got back to school at around 2 or so. Had my Grad Photos taken, looked like crap lmfao. I looked extra chinese aka, my eyes are even smaller than they are supposed to be. Whatever...
I was actually pretty grumpy the whole day, but multicultural night totally made my night.
it was live :). Took many pictures, but i will just upload a few here just to show the love :).Thanks to a special someone who made my night even better than it already was. :)Fab 4.
I love you all so much.
Don't care if i looked shit, stfu.MFCOY? def.
Ms Bilan (L)
Hate Love.crap... i looked so stupid.BUT DON'T LOOK AT ME. ALL THE ATTENTIONON MS BILAN.Officially one of my fave teachers.
HIAVERAGEEE. not really...
BUT GREAT JOB, it was a great
success. Thank you so so much.Anyway, i shall upload the rest on facebook :). Don't miss out.Friday.Got effing sick. But was in a pretty good mood though.
just didnt have the strength to walk nor talk.
I did well on my philosophy test, all thanks to the sample test.
Went home early coz i felt like dying, slept till like... now.
Feeling a lot better :).This is my day.
+
+
Word of the week: Worry. P.S. I was actually feeling really upset before writing this blog, but the pictures totally cheered me up. Hence i think this whole picture idea is a success. I shall continue doing this for the rest of the year :). alright
take care people,
YC.