2009/11/13 @ 11:00 PM
It's friday already... what...?
wow time flies like crazy...
I am really really scared. No matter how hard i work, things don't seem to be going my way.
I am losing my patience, but i won't give up. I can't. I mustn't. If i can't survive through high school, how am i supposed to survive through the 4 + years of university? Can't give up...
Monday and Tuesday we just did whatever, Jabe finally decided to drop Challenge and Change.
Nice choice. Super jealous though... I hate that class with my guts. Anyway... had to stay afterschool for Multi, totally stupid meeting but whatever... Tuesday we had band again, i am starting to lose interest in participating in these extracurricular. I lost the excitement and passion for music.
Anyway, this school week wasn't as hectic as last week's, got to get out of school on wednesday, which is awesome. It's always nice to get outta school once in a while to release our stress, i had a lot of fun spending time with the geeks. (L) them to death.
Thursday was just a plain gloomy day. At first i was having a pretty good day, until every single person began to get really depressed, which got me down too. Long story short, thursday was a bad day. At least i am satisfied with my philo mark :) (and i hope everything will work out for you, cheer up.)
Friday (today) is a pretty good day actually. Firstly, no uniform, wore civvies to school though it's unfortunate to hear that joan of arc lost the game... but i mean, it's still a second, i am proud of them. Played cards during first period with bunch of people. Got my article review and conference marks back (fml). Did nothing in second period either. Lunch was just chill as usual. Sitting with the buddies' always fun. Sharing stories about each other is always enjoyable. and Philo, stupid Philip just had to argue with Dollimore for like a good 30 mins about nothing... i dont even remember what they were arguing about anymore. I am so fed up with him it's not even funny. But I love philo though, Dollimore is just SO entertaining and amusing to listen to. Got bit by marian like... everywhere. My arms are probz like bruised up. Josh wrote love on my arm :). (L) Then us 3 (M,J,Y) decided to do that 3 pieces drawing where each one of us is assigned to draw either a head, body, and legs. so yeah... turned out looking retarded, and spent like a good 5 minutes dying from laughter. During spare, HE CANCELLED THE CHILLAGE (YES!!!). got really hyper, saw marlo, and chilled with him in the quiet room and talked to each other by typing, and we took stupid video and picture for gabby. Then afterschool just chilled with them , Alquinn and Natasha till late. Just got back home... super tired, heading to bed :).
Word to summmarize my week: Frustration.
P.S. yeah... this is really long, doubt anyone would read it anyway :). BUT Yeah, take care :).
- YC