Profile|
Entries|
Tagboard|
Affailites
Kindly Unspoken...
Some things are better left unknown.
2009/12/25 @ 12:16 PM
Merry Christmas
I went to a mass yesterday at 10:30 pm. It was hosted in Roy Thompson Hall from Downtown. It was by far the funnest Mass I have ever been to. All those gospel and christmas singing. Sacred Readings, and more singing. It just made me realized how lucky i am to be alive. I was feeling so relieved after the mass that I had an urge to call all my friends and tell them how grateful i am for having them. I wanted to tell all my friends that i love them So Much, that words can't describe how much they mean to me. Dear Friends + whoever that's reading this,
Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true.
Mine did. I really hope that the coming year will be a smooth and good year for all of us.
I am not sure if it's snowing outside right now, but when i got home from the mass last night, the whole street was white along with pretty decorations people hung outside of their houses. It was beautiful. Couldn't ask for more.
To whoever that's reading this right now, I just want to tell you that, I will be here for you, always. and May all your worries sweep away, and I will love you all the way. Keep your chins up, coz the sky always looks better than the floor anyway right ;).
k, Take Care, and Wishing you the most wonderful time of the year. God Bless,
YC.