Profile|
Entries|
Tagboard|
Affailites
Kindly Unspoken...
Some things are better left unknown.
2009/12/11 @ 6:21 PM
Friday is usually everyone's favourite weekday, well it's definitely my favourite day. Just like any other day, a bunch of friends (Chey Steph Jestine Kev Josh Mike Rob and Francis) and I just chilled at Tim Hortons and talked about stuff. But i noticed that the usual relaxed chill attitudes from us are all turning into stressed, tired and depressing faces. I mean, we still had our fun talks and laughs. But i can just tell everyone is tired and stressed from all the unlimited amount of work. Even though today is Friday, I don't think anyone can truly rest and relax this week, all the papers, homework, preparations for universities... It's just too much to worry about. But at the end, i want to thank those who managed to keep my mind off things for a while, i really appreciated it. I know i will survive through this, I have to, I must. I won't give up, you better not either. We will go through this together. One more week, then we can finally relax for a bit... I.can't.wait.till.Christmas.break.Love & Support Always,YC.P.S. I don't want to reflect about this week because barely anything good happened, and there are not much to reflect about. but the word of the week is definitely Anxiety. P.P.S. my yearbook msg is extremely cheesy, but i think i like it :). i am such a cheeseball...