2009/12/29 @ 12:23 PM
So I figured it's about time to update my blog. so here i am.
What an adventurous week.
I will just leave it at that.
And i discovered something new... it's actually a pretty good feeling to be alone sometimes.
Yes, i spent Christmas alone, all by myself. Yeah, i mean... at one point it was quite depressing. But it's actually a pretty good way to clear up your mind, and just... do whatever you want.
Though i still prefer spending time with everyone i love of course. just saying, being alone is not that miserable as everyone says.
ANYWAY.
Today is december 29th. Not gonna lie i am pretty excited about the whole chillage thing.
It's about time to spend some time with the big group yeah?
I honestly hope it would work out, coz Gabby and I wanted it to work out really badly. But i am so thankful for having such awesome friends who are constantly being fun and supportive. you guys are the best, really. Anyway, see y'all soon. take care always.
Love,
YC
P.S. i need a new customize blog. This looks way too depressing and dark for its own good.