HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN SIA! you are so damn well loved, so you better have a good one today. How could you possibly hate this guy?
This week was actually pretty ridiculously awesome, everything went pretty smoothly. I just hope things will stay like this for the rest of the school year. I completely forgot to take pictures on Mon Tues Weds and thurs, so yeah. Sorry. Monday I personally love Christmas Songs. Hence last sunday, i downloaded many christmas songs and made myself a playlist full of Christmas Songs. I listened to the songs before i sleep, and it took me forever to fall asleep, coz i was so happy and excited about christmas, then i just ended up falling asleep at 2. and i went to bed at 11. Anyway back to Monday, continued to listen to Christmas Songs before school began. I was in an extremely good mood, Marian was making fun of me coz i was too happy for my own good. As the day passed by though, most people seemed to be having a good day, so, good for you all, lol. Keep it up. and Josh T's laugh is just priceless. epic. Tuesday The day went well as well, the day passed by fast, though we didnt do much, i still had an awesome day with friends. Things worked out smoothly. Challenge and Change unit test was quite easy, I hope i did well on it. oh shit... this is a little creepy. i searched for big happy smile on google, and this is the first picture that popped up.
Wednesday Wednesday was just completely nerve wracking. I have never felt so homo in my life lmfao. I was supposed to propose to marian, so i did. I know i am known as the cheeseball, but holy... i can't believe i actually did that to Marian. anyway, If anyone hasn't noticed by now, I gave her the rings necklace. which i have been wearing in all my life to Marian, so she should be wearing them from now on :|. I think i should stop acting homo for a while. back to boys. I was actually a little scared of Choir, because of what happened last wednesday. Though Ms Boss seemed fine that day, she didn't seem to have the usual bright smile and cheerfulness in her. She looked tired, stressed. Hope all goes well to her.
Would you marry me?
Marian wrote me a poem in return, but she said she wasn't ready to PERFORM it to me, so i had to wait. argh.
Thursday We were watching this documentary called children of rage in CANFAM. It's based on a true story, and it talks about a little girl who got abused severely and it made a big impact in her life. So Her and her brother are adopted by a couple that loves them very much, however because of the abuse, the girl continuously tried to kill and harm others, including her adopted parents. Watch the documentary, it's pretty interesting, though some parts are quite disturbing. oh well.
doesn't it just creep you out?
Thursday was the first day of 24 hours of hope, i got to school at 7 30 as usual. Saw a big bunch of people grouped together doing activities. Pretty amusing to watch actually. Also because of 24 hours of hope, i had supply teachers for all my classes, so basically i did nothing the whole day. After school, Fab 4 skipped band to have dinner at Kelseys as an early christmas celebration kinda thing? i am not sure. but it was fun. I felt that I got a lot closer with the girls, and i really like that feeling :). and stupid chey made me tell her what i am going to get her for christmas. lmfao stupid whore ruins the surprise. Thanks to Gabby for giving me a ride home. Though it was freakin quiet as hell. I realized that i often smile or laugh during awkward silences. yeah, just a random fact. Another good day. All thanks to 24 hours of hope and Fab 4. "You give me all the love I need, you are the only1" stupid random pink sweater bitch just had to ruin the picture.
Friday I made a scavenger hunt for Marian because she wanted me to propose to her again. and she wanted it to be super creative. so yeah... We finished watching Child of Rage in CanFam. It was pretty depressing actually, wasn't a good way to start off the day. But i got happier when Ms Martin decided to watch Patch Adams for the rest of the class. Even though we still got shit loads of homework from her class, but whatever. :) thanks for that. The Scavenger hunt was going pretty smoothly until lunch. Stupid marian just had to ruin it LOL. that actually brought me a little down. So i didnt talk much in philosophy. Marian finally read me her poem, cheesyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy assss hell. I would post it up here if i have it right now, but i left it in her locker. Anyway, i went to wild wing with Glenn during spare, he is possibly the coolest/the only grade 10 i know. He skipped religion to go to wild wing with me LOL. But yeah, we were such noobs though, coz we didnt know how to order, soo we had to ask the waitress to help us. But no lies, it was good. The food was really good. And thanks to Glenn for paying for me, he really is a gentlement. We ordered too much food so we took out some food. Offered it to Jestine Mike Josh and Chey though i don't think Chey got any, but.. yeah. THANKS FOR THE TEA BTW. Then we just chilled at the sharwarma place for like a long time, talking about stuff. Here are some pictures that we took. Wild Wing...yum...
Tims
the dudes...
Anyway... we went to Kev's and chilled there for the rest of the night. Epic night. Making random videos to people. The weather song, fallin for you. and lots more...eatting pepper? yeah, i have the videos. i think i should post them up here. too lazy to post them up on facebook.
Missing... Josh T, Rob, Dino, Chey.
Pepper time.
Dying Time.
Yeah... Happy Birthday Kev. I hope you had fun last night.
Saturday So i woke up today at 6 25. took a shower, getting ready for humber college performance with chamber choir. I finally saw Ms Boss' brother. Um, he's kind of cute. LOL. Her entire family is so pretty. Anyway, i need to get back to studying and research papering. I wish you all an awesome weekend.
Feliz Navidad (8)
Take Care, YC
Yvonne Choi
Just a normal human being trying to live a good life.