2010/01/25 @ 6:52 AM
Monday... first day of hell.
I really don't know how i am going to do on my exam. at least i know i shouldn't be worrying too much over family studies because it's pretty straight forward.
oddly... i woke up at 5. worrying about the exam, i lied on my bed, began to review everything again. Then I started getting really scared because i had a feeling that my parents are going to fight, then i just stayed up rolling around panicking for a good hour or 2.
I know i am fucked for the exam for challenge and change, i just completely give up on that course. ms marin is just impossible to satisfy.
I think i am ready for Philosophy though, coz i studied my ass off for the essay part of the exam. I know I still need to study and review more but i think the knowledge i have right now is enough to get me a mid to high 70s. However, i am definitely going to be aiming at a higher mark on this exam. I am pretty confident. hopefully i won't jinx it.
Anyway, wish me luck friends,
i just wanna get this shiets over with...
GOOD LUCK! it's almost over...
YC.