2010/01/23 @ 11:47 AM
there's really nothing interesting going on right now, except for a huge fever and a serious stuffy nose and cough. nothing big... i will survive.
last night, after josh's, i went back home, lied on my bed, freezing to death. Couldn't help but began to think about you again.
I wrote a letter for you, it's something i want to say to you but i never have the courage to tell you how i feel, and accept the reality...
Dear My Love,
I had an urge to call you, but i know i wouldn't be able to say anything so i just called nate instead.
Honestly, i need to thank him for being loyal, understanding all the time.
The conversation didn't last long, main reason was that my nose was so stuffed that i couldn't even talk properly anymore. But we somehow talked about you on the phone, he asked me what's the deal between you and I, I don't even know, I just told him that things aren't the same as before, maybe this is the time when we need to let go and move on. I was talking to Justin the other night, he told me that it's better if I treasure what i have right now before the relationship comes to an end. He made a good point, i guess it is time for me to face the reality, we really can't force things to happen. I will just let you be and give you back your freedom, again, as long as your happy, then i am happy. No matter how much it hurts, as long as you are happy, then i am good.
I am not sad, I am tired of being sad. I just think it's time to face the reality, and be reasonable. It's my fault for being selfish and continuously keeping you close to me, but after last night, i realized that all the selfless things you have done for me, this is the least i could do for you. I just wish whoever the lucky person that ends up falling for you will love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly, because you deserve it, and because... you are my one and only...
Happy 6 months.
I Love You, Always Will.
Yours, Sincerely,
YC.
I hope your happy.