2010/01/12 @ 6:34 PM
Dear ________,
so today, i decided to avoid you.
I have come to a conclusion last night that I don't deserve all these from you.
I am trying to stay away from you as much as possible so i will hopefully get over this intense feeling of jealousy that i am having towards you right now.
My current feelings is no different than having a knife stabbed deep inside my heart, yeah, my heart is torn apart, it's breaking. And You just HAD to come to me today
You just HAD to remind me with all these memories we used to share together.
You just HAD to be so clingy and nice to me today.
You just HAD to keep my hopes up.
You just HAD to push the knife even deeper in my heart.
You just HAD to make me fall for this endless trap more and more. yeah.I wish I can have you all to myself.
I wish you didn't lie to me.
I wish you didn't betray me.
I wish I have never met you.after all...I can't hate you, a part of me is telling me to stay by your side.
No, from now on, you are coming to me, i am never going to you anymore.
If you want things to be like before, well, you are the one who created all these mess, you have to make it up to me. I am tired of constantly worrying about everything while you are just here, waiting for me to talk to you. NO. i am tired of it. You are coming to me from now on. That's it. I hate you, I love you,
I don't need you... I need you. I miss you, I want you.
FUCK, I am just so angry at you.
However, at the end, i just want you to be happy,
and i wish you all the happiness in the world.
If i am not the cause of your happiness then what's the point of being together?
I give up.
You go do whatever you want to make up this crap, i don't want to care anymore.
Good Luck.from
YVONNE CHOI. fuck this shit. shoot me, kill me, do whatever to me... I just want to get out of this misery.