2010/01/28 @ 10:33 AM
I finished all my exams yesterday.
to be honest, all of them weren't hard at all, but i don't wanna jinx it, so i will just say i did okay on all of them.
lol, though everyone is still writing their exams right now, stressing over the right answers, dont worry friends, my stress level hasn't decreased one bit just yet, I am with you. I still have to worry about so many things.
To Do List:
- Fill out university Forms
- Pack for new house.
- Grease Rehearsals
- Practice for auditions
- Sleeping over in downtown on Friday
- Sister's Recital on Saturday
- Many things that i promised myself to do but still haven't yet accomplished.
Waking up knowing there's still so much to worry about honestly kills my mood. On the brighter side of note, at least most of the things i have to do mainly relate to music. (...omg, save me.) I have never been that exhausted in my life, it's honestly killing me.
I was watching a drama called Hi sweetheart on youtube... Holy crap...I've never been so touched nor emotional over a Television show. well, yeah i have but you get my point. I almost finished the show but stupid youtube just doesn't have the last episode uploaded so it's keeping me hanging and i am so freakin frustrated.
You guys are right... I am SO chinese it's not even funny...
I dreamed about you again. Leave me alone.
take care,
YC.
P.S. i am getting a tumblr, screw blogspot.