2010/02/07 @ 12:15 AM
i haven't written on here in a while.
Anyway, I liked yesterday. Yesterday was a good day :).
Even though grease rehearsal was getting slightly more stressful and tiring, but i still had an awesome day.
I love how music can bring everyone together, from stranger to friends, from knowing nothing about one another to sharing life stories with each other.
Music is really something i can't let go of. Music is magical, it keeps people sane, it keeps people calm. It has the ability to control one's mood, it's awesome.
I finally got to talk to my 2 favourite people today. After what, enough waiting? Finally got to talk to them. Completely made my night (L).
Can't wait till
grease, Buy tickets kids, I
guarantee you it will be a great show.
-YC.
You gave me a massage, asking if i am under a lot of stressed. I didn't response, but finally come to realize that you are the only person who truly understands me.
Thank you.