2010/02/17 @ 6:34 AM
Yeah i understand the fact that people work for other people.
but i don't think the majority of them are willing to genuinely work for people without some sort of trading, like money. Again, i am just talking about the majority.
The thing is, I think most people in today's society continue to work their butts off because they want a better live for themselves, earn more money to settle down, build status in our community to gain respect. at the end, I don't think they focus a lot on what really is going on in the world, well at least they watch the news right? loll.
However, You are definitely right though, i am not trying to argue against you but i just want to share my point of view yeah? I completely understand that some people in the world are completely selfless, i am not asking everyone to be like Mother Teresa or Gandhi, but i just want them to pause and reflect on the things they have done and at least try to fix most of the problems in the world. Maybe we just think differently yeah? no hard feelings? :)
Anyway, let's forget about this, maybe one day i will end up agreeing with you coz the previous blog was supposed to be a post that releases my anger and i just want to write it out without having anyone to judge me. But let's forget about it yeah? :) I appreciate your comment though, thank you.
YC.