2010/02/13 @ 3:54 PM
February 13th, 2010. Last day of Grease.
I am going to miss it so much. All these memories, hardwork, new friends, new family.
This month has so far been one of the hardest but most memorable months in my life. So many things have happened. New house, New area, New life. Having my heart broken in pieces, having you putting my heart back as one. Fights, Make ups. Separation, Reunion. I really don't know how i could handle all these all at once. But i am proud of myself for being able to be strong and continue to live my life to the fullest, and most importantly, having the most wonderful group of friends I could ever ask for.
Have i mentioned university applications yet? Man... so much to do, so little time to rest. I applied to Western today, so far i have applied to Laurier U of T and Western, my first 3 choices. Still waiting for a response from Mcmaster and Windsor... hopefully it's going to be soon, I need to start practicing my audition pieces, audition dates are getting real soon and i need to get on the game.
Meanwhile... Congratz to those who already got accepted from different Universities! I am super proud of you guys and your accomplishments. Hopefully the universities y'all want to go to will give you a response asap! But, however the results turn out, i am still going to be proud of all you guys.
Tomorrow is Valentines day aka Chinese New Year. I don't know why but I am looking forward to Valentines day more than CNY. Anyway, long weekend this week, going to move all the stuff from old house to new house. I honestly hope one day my family will decide to take a day off, and just go somewhere and relax.
Anyway! gotta get ready for grease! See you kids soon.
Keep smiling,
YC.
P.S. is it just me or do i sound really serious and emotionless when i write about my days?