2010/02/17 @ 6:47 PM
So today is Ash Wednesday. I have decided to give up swearing for 40 days. I thought it would be pretty easy, but it's actually a lot harder than i thought.
Right now, the words are all on the tip of my tongue, and i really wanna swear right now, but this is a challenge, and i am going to do it, even though i know i am going to fail, right chey? lolol.
Anyway, loving second semester so far, met new friends, new people, and the fact that i have 2 music this semester is really releasing a lot of my stress.
Even though biology is hard and stressful, since it's taught by the lovely Palombo, and that i have 2 music this semester, i will be able to spend more time studying on biology.
I had many good laughs today, went to Chey's for lunch and it's a new experience. Though i think i was torturing her with my rice since she's giving up rice. I don't know how she can handle life without rice. your good.
Time is really flying by, and i am starting to miss my surroundings. I hope this last semester will end well.
Gotta start my lab report now, later days!
take care always.
YC.