2010/02/08 @ 10:01 PM
They envy the relationship we have, our teamwork, our connection, our interest, fate really did bring me to you. You are like my painkillers, you have the ability to sweep all my worries away and manage to bring a smile to my face just by simply putting a smile on. You continue to love and care for me no matter how much i have disappointed you.
Thinking back… you could have easily given up on me, you could have thrown me away and let me be, but you taught me how to become a better and genuine person instead, you turned me from a useless crap to a person who truly values her surroundings. Everyday, you would talk to me, and actually concern about things that I do. You really are different, you make me realize how important it is to love and care for one another. You gained back my self esteem and taught me that generosity and humbleness are the primary sources of gaining respect. I am proud of myself for knowing you, it is definitely one of the biggest accomplishments I have achieved. I don’t know how I am going to survive without your guidance after high school, but I need you to know that everything you have taught me is going to be forever kept in my heart.
I sincerely thank you, for everything.
YC.