2010/03/09 @ 8:58 PM
Back to the Cyber World.
Everything is back on track, starting to function normally again.
The Break was interesting, it made me realize who, among all my friends, are truly important, and who i truly want to keep contact with after high school.
After all, I still love my friends, I love the random topics that come out from the most random people. I love how they will drop their personal things just to catch up with the people they miss. I especially love the fact that they will do anything just to burn someone's homework (from last semester of course.) "Die horseface Die!" just sayin. ANYWAY.
Time is flying by, i am going to miss high school so much. To be honest, I am not that excited towards the whole university life, i am only excited because i am going to be living independently and experience something new. Other than that, I would much prefer having my high school life back.
Though i am sure after high school, there will be certain individuals i will avoid keeping contact with.
Anyway i am loving the weather these days, Spring is coming! Joy to the world. March Break is quickly approaching, let's make it a memorable one.
Take Care,
YC.