2010/03/23 @ 5:58 PM
I realized that there are certain people I can
NEVER be angry at. Yeah, maybe i will be pissed off at them for like a really short period of time... But if you are telling me to ignore them for the rest of my life, that's impossible.
Just sayin...
Today...- I noticed I frown a lot.
- The weather is very ugly.
- People made me sad.
- People made me happy.
- I am proud of my marks on the biology test.
- Mrs Boss and I were making fun of Mr Boss (true story, rofl).
- I threatened Mrs Boss to give me a 100% in vocal class.
- I stayed in the music room for a bit after school just to listen to how crappy the intermediate band sounds.
- I was disappointed in the guys who play Star Craft, but ended up joining them later on.
- I discovered that Mark and Aira are one of the cutest couples in SJA.
- My dad and I were making fun of people who cannot sing.
- My mom was happy about my biology marks.
Today... I felt loved.
Josh.T says:
*yvonne know one thing..
Josh.T says:
*even if you dont feel loved..
Josh.T says:
*you always are.
Josh.T says:
*=]
^ You are amazing you know that?
YC