2010/03/26 @ 11:09 PM

^ Thank you so much,
Jestine Meryll Abella.
You truly are an amazing person.
You made me cry while reading this, just sayin... :)---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I swear on this ring that Yvonne Choi and Marian Penetrante..."
" What would you do if you found out I have cancer, and I only have 2 more months to live?"
"I would cry in front of your face, then walk away and cry behind your back, then walk back to you and start crying again. I would probably give you the longest hug in history, and tell you how much I love you and miss you."
What am i going to do without you?You once again rescued me away from misery, thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Grandma,
I love you.
Rest in Peace.
Love, your grand daughter,
Ting.
Dear Dad,
I hate seeing you like this, I hope you will feel better soon.
You did everything you could and I am proud to call you my dad.
Love, your daughter,
Yvonne.
Thank You, Everyone.
YC