2010/04/21 @ 9:11 AM
Long time ago, there's a girl who experienced her first love. She knew that he loved her too, but not enough to maintain the commitment she was looking for.
They separated, not because their love have drifted apart, but fate decided to go against their wills.
The girl's parents wanted to move to a "better place", the place is so far that it would be nearly impossible to see the boy in a daily basis.
1 year later, the girl got a chance to go back to her home town, she met him, they fell head over heels for each other again, but due to the same reason, they couldn't be together.
Another year later, the girl visited him again, he was shocked to see her, then the girl later on found out that he has moved on and he no longer has the passion or love for her anymore.
Heart broken, betrayed, the girl then went back home and never plan to speak to him again.
5 years later...
Both sides have moved on, the girl met a guy who treated her right, loved her, be there for her, he would do anything for her. His passion and love for her was clearly shown... The girl loved him too, but she didn't want to fully love and commit to the relationship due to the severe harm by her first love, basically she didn't want to make the same mistake again.
One day, the girl was dreaming about her first love... everything they've done together, everything he has said to her was reflected in the dream. The girl woke up, having tears in her eyes, feeling nothing but sorrow. She missed him terribly, awfully, it was killing her. She then took a piece of paper, and started writing to him.
Dear Jesse,
I miss you, I miss you so much that I just want everything to be back to normal. What have I done wrong? Why don't you love me anymore? Where are you?
...
The more she wrote, the more she realized he would never come back to her life. So she took another piece of paper, and started writing a song.
"There is a boy, who keeps wonder,
He asks, if you are wondering too,
He is searching, he is finding, of the things he missed,
To you, he may seem like a fool.
He was a typical boy
He would jump, he would run, for joy,
Until the day, where he dreams, of this girl who hides
He asked, if this could be true...
Where are you?
Are you at the far off Kingdom.
Where are you?
Hiding in a place where I can't find,
I can't see,
I can't hear from where you are...
I can't feel,
I can't touch
I don't know if you are happy, where you are..."
Basically, the girl is the boy from the song, and her first love is the girl...
She realized that writing songs gave her a sense of warmth, accomplishment, and it is the only way that can relate to her inner feelings, so she wrote another song, not for him, not for anyone, just for herself.
She called it Kindly Unspoken, why?
Because... He muted her.
Because... It's a secret she would never want to reveal.
Because... Kindly Unspoken is the only memory that she has with him.
There's nothing more to say, there's going to be a deep scar in her heart forever, forever injured, forever wounded.
She lost the war.
Love killed her.
At Last,
I hope you are happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YC