2010/04/23 @ 8:36 PM
Today...
I woke up late because my sickness hasn't fully recovered yet, so my brother decided to wake up early just to drive me to school.
------------------------------------------------------
Today...
One of my friends almost made me cry because she said things would be entirely different without me next year.
-------------------------------------------------------
Today...
A friend was pissed off at something I did, but then she ended up saying "For some reason, I just can't be mad at you." She gave me a hug, then walked me to class.
-------------------------------------------------------
Today...
A friend brought me out for lunch, then my other friends joined us.
-------------------------------------------------------
Today...
I was joking around with my friend because we were talking about nose bleeds, then I joked around and said "I have cancer." My friend ended up slapping me HARD in the face, twice.
-------------------------------------------------------
Today...
I wrote my biology unit test, it was long, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
--------------------------------------------------------
Today...
I finally got to go out for a bit and hang out with my friends. It was remarkable.
---------------------------------------------------------
Today...
My friend was shopping at Shoppers for our upcoming New York trip, when she was about to pay, she totally took over the cashier's job just because she works at Shoppers.
---------------------------------------------------------
Today...
I got a text message from a friend, she didn't say much, all she said was "<3". ----------------------------------------------------------
Today...
I realized that I can't be thankful enough to have such wonderful friends.
----------------------------------------------------------
Today...
was a good day, thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me realize that my life is still beautiful and thank you for regaining my hope.
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you.
YC