2010/05/19 @ 7:52 PM
I was sitting alone after choir today, enjoying the weather while listening to my Ipod.
I miss having the one on one time with myself. Finally get to stay away from conflicts, stress, everything... I haven't felt so relieved for so long.
Nature is seriously the best listener, best adviser that I have.. It listens by having the sun shines through me, it responses by letting the wind blows. It comforts me by allowing the birds sing, it shares tears by letting the rain falls. It never fails to surprise me, and constantly giving me hope and courage. I never knew or understood how to appreciate life. I just lived each day, and reflected on how miserable my life was, but never really looked beyond my life. I was selfish, and recently I've come to realize that I have had enough of "me", now it's time for some "you".
Peace has finally come to me, I no longer have to take deep breaths every so often.
I like this feeling,
gotta keep it going.
"Peace, Peace and only Peace." LOLOLOLOLOL
YCP.S. Happy 100th Post.