2010/05/25 @ 12:15 AM
I knew that I love music, I knew that music and I are inseparable.
But I never knew why I am so attached to it until today.
I had to write a reflection about a concert that I went to on May 8th.
Honestly, I hate writing essays, or journals, anything that relates to sitting in front of the computer and argue about things that I don't even care about.
HOWEVER,
I was sitting in front of the computer for 5-6 hours, taking notes about the pieces that were performed that night...I have never wanted to spend so much time on one small assignment for so long. I literally made a story for each song, and I wrote it on the reflection. I analyzed every small detail from each piece, just to create the most perfect story.
My point is, I am so in love with Music that I am willing to do anything for it.
I was really worried about how I am going to survive the university life. But after today, I think I am seriously going to enjoy what I do starting from next year.
I can't wait.
YCP.S. I love blogspot. Never leaving this place.