2010/06/30 @ 4:11 PM
There's a person, she's a teacher. But to me, she's more than that, she's a role model, a mentor, my sister and most importantly, my friend.
I couldn't have become the way I am right now if it wasn't because of her, I wouldn't be able to live through my 2 years in SJA without her guidance.
For the past 2 years, she has given me enough recognitions and awards to boost up my self esteem, not to mention countless opportunities for me to expand my knowledge not only in music, but also life in general.
She is humble, generous, caring, loving and of course, beautiful inside and out.
Dear Mrs Boss,
Thank you for changing me. Thank you for listening and helping me with my problems. Thank you for lending me your shoulders whenever I need one to cry on. I would love to say this in person, but honestly, I don't have enough courage to say it to your face. However, we all know that you deserve it, and I am sure you know that I am blessed to have met you.
Love,
your partner in crime, sister, step daughter, left hand, friend,Yvonne Choi