2010/07/14 @ 11:14 PM
I feel the need to blog.
Because I know this is the place where I can express my feelings without getting judged. And right now, I must say, I am desperate for somebody to listen.
I am a person who display love and hate very clearly toward people, and I am absolutely disgusted by two faced, fakes and hypocrites.
Since the day I learned how to listen and talk, I was taught that honesty is the key to every relationship. Til this day, I completely agree and willing to accept that concept.
Yes, I do understand that sometimes, it is necessary to lie, because the truth hurts too much to be exposed to reality. But there are two different types of lies, black lies or white lies. What I just stated is the definition of white lie, which it has no intention of harm or hatred toward another person.
Black lies on the other hand, are the definition of hypocrites and fakes, period.
Up until now, I am pretty sure that the majority of the people agree with me, I mean, who would want to be stuck with someone who only tells lies?
Some of you may ask, Why are you reacting like this is the end of the world, are you sure you are not over exaggerating?
No, I am not.
Before summer, where we still had to go to school, I was surrounded by tons and tons of hypocrites. There are only a table of people who I can truly count on. However, it was tolerable still, at least they didn't intend to ruin my life or even my friends' lives (hopefully), actually, I take that back. I do know a friend who is still torn by what happened between her and her "friends". I guess what i am trying to say is, I survived school without drama, and I didn't get through this all by myself, I have got a bunch of friends who are not afraid to be themselves, and they are not afraid to share their flaws with people they love. They are willing to yell at you, slap you, do anything to you to get you back to the right track. People like
YOU,
who would take the time to read this, and listen to me... you, my friend, are my definition of true friend, thank you.
I remember I once said that, friends are my painkillers. When I was writing the paragraph above, I was thinking of every one of my friends who I care about, even though they are not here by my side, they managed to take my pain away, and to be honest, I am not as angry anymore. Though I do want to continue what I originally wanted to say.
I may not be the nicest, most altruistic, or generous person around, but I do know how to appreciate. I am horrible at times, but many of you know that a lot of things that I say are meant to be jokes, if I have ever hurt you by saying things that I didn't intend to harm anyone, then I sincerely apologize to you.
As of right now, I am really really angry at this certain individual. She is the person who I love the most, my role model, someone very close to me. Right now, I am basically watching her ruining someone's life, she is trash talking behind one of her best friends, and she even told me that it's easy to let go of friends after what they have done to you. I mean okay, she has done something bad, and might have taken advantage of you, but really? all these years, you haven't developed any friendship or faith toward that person? You are willing to let go of her and let her suffer in misery? What happens to the world
Forgiveness? That's real classy of you.
I am really angry because she is being a complete traitor and betrayer and not to mention a hypocrite. The part that makes me even angrier is that she is teaching me how to be wise, and telling me to choose the right people to be friends with. You don't have the quality to teach me how to be friends with someone when you can't even take care of one friendship. Sometimes, you can clearly tell that she is living 2 lives because she begins contradicting herself, and it happens very frequently too. The part that pisses me off the most is that she cannot deal with it one on one with that person, she just has to tell everyone about it, she does not understand the concept of privacy. It's like a person doesn't worth a cent once s/he does something she doesn't desire. Fucking control freak.
Good thing I am moving out soon, I won't be dealing with this crap any longer.
I hope you got what you wanted.
YC
P.S. you know... I did try getting along with you, but you just don't worth my effort anymore.