2010/07/19 @ 1:40 PM
I was asked to play for this Italian wedding on Saturday. The bride is called Pina and her husband's named Terry. Basically My sister, Danielle (amazing soprano) and I were asked to perform for their wedding and their reception.
Marriage takes a life time of commitment and courage, but not to mention that it is also an exciting adventure full with love and risks. Just by looking at the way Terry looked at Pina during the wedding, anyone could tell he's willing to sacrifice his life for her, and the way Pina held his hand so tightly is enough to prove that she is ready to let him take care of her, and trust him completely with all her heart.
That day, I realized the power of love is so interesting that it is easily spread yet it is so difficult to get rid of. I couldn't help but began to think about... you. I have been trying to avoid you since I want to get rid of that feeling before I head off to university. Things were working out fine before Saturday, I thought I moved on, but I guess it's really not up to me to go against what my heart truly desires. If there aren't so many different variety of feelings we have to deal with, I would have confessed my feelings to you long ago. I guess my heart is trying to tell me to stop avoiding the problem, hence I am going to deal with it this time.
My mind is set, wish me luck.
YC