2010/08/23 @ 5:37 PM
Funny how we talked about you in the car.
You made us this way.
"She's the biggest hypocrite I know."
"She just wants to live in a lie."
You made us go against you, lie to you.
You made yourself this way.
You will never live a happy life.
because, you can't even be honest to the ones who would endlessly be there for you.
Continue living your fake life, I wish you could end up finding a hypocrite just as good as you.
You said your mind is full with pessimistic thoughts.
Well, I think you are just sad, a hopeless, sad, immature being.
I am more than disappointed, my heart is broken.
A person who was once my idol, a person who I looked up to, has become a devil, a devil who cannot determine right and wrong.
I hope one day, you would accidentally find out about this blog, and then you will cry, and beg us for forgiveness.
That is just unrealistic, but I will keep that in mind still.
Have fun eating your noodles.
fucking hypocrite, cry yourself a river.
YC