2010/11/28 @ 3:40 PM
Ever since University started, not going to lie, my grades have never been better, I accomplished everything that a good student should accomplish, I never skipped a class unless I was terribly sick. I cleaned my room, even the whole house. So far, I have achieved all my responsibilities, I have done a good job to make my parents proud. Yet... I am not happy, I could feel that I have changed, my goal has narrowed down to one word -"success".
Back in high school, the definition of failure to me was bad grades, period. Now that I have defeated the word "failure", knowing that I continue to feel unhappy with what I have, made me realize that there are so much more meaning behind the word "failure". Right now, I feel that I have accomplished more in high school than I have now. At least, I was actually happy in high school, even though I didn't get the grades that I wanted, I was happy with who I was.
I don't even know where I am going with this, I just know that I have changed, my morals have changed, I feel that I am turning into someone who I least want to become. What is going on?
YCP.S. Sorry for unintentionally ignoring you for a week, I didn't find your message until now. I feel horrible for leaving you alone after knowing what happened, I just hope that you're okay now. I wasn't being a good friend like I promise you I would. "You look different." - you were right, only you would know...