2011/08/10 @ 4:33 PM
I get really depressed every time we talk. I don't know why.... I can't figure out what's bugging me.
I'm not blaming you, more than anything, I want to thank you for being genuinely kind and patient to me. You've been there for me through thick and thin, even though I haven't been a very good friend recently.
I noticed that I have changed, I changed a lot. Ever since university, I think I've become quieter, even more introverted. I do believe that I've become more mature because of what I'm doing right now, but in reverse, it makes me even more afraid to open up and share my life with anyone.
I'm so afraid, I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of what my friends think about me, most importantly, I'm starting to be afraid of myself...
I'm just trying to belong, just trying to give myself the rest of the peacefulness. If I did anything that might seem offensive, I sincerely apologize to you. It's just that I think I've lost track in life. I forgot how to communicate, how to play, how to love, how to smile. I forgot how beautiful life suppose to be...
However, trust me, although I have changed, I will constantly walk towards to light that I'm aiming for. That's one thing I will never allow anyone to take away from me.
YC