2012/05/01 @ 1:56 PM
2 vivid "nightmares" happened simultaneously one after another, I just feel the need to jot down the details.
1. I was in a creepy setting with mom, reminiscing to this man about ghost related topics, and the "incident". Then the man told us there were a lot of ghosts watching us as we were talking, and I asked my mom if we could leave, but she got possessed as soon as I finished asking my question. Without a doubt, I was terrified, and the man took me to a ghost town, and we showed up at a school, in which, ghosts were everywhere. And the rest of the dream was pretty "sixth sense" theme like, I listened to the ghosts, and helped them out, eventually I wasn't afraid anymore, and they returned back to humans. As I was sitting in one of the classrooms with the "normal", the teacher yelled "Oh no, there's no way you could defeat these guys, good luck." And there came a number of Japanese kids beating me up, and that's how I woke up from my first dream.
------------------------------------------------
2. I was at my elementary school, acting as the rebel in the class. I decided to go on facebook as we were waiting for the teacher to arrive. A student caught me and snitched up to the teacher, who reported to the school principal and punished me. The principal was a close family friend, therefore, my mother was furious. In the dream, I was talking back, arguing, fighting back like there was no tomorrow. Eventually I ran away from home, wandered around town, and got back to my second home in Waterloo. And I saw my roommate Amanda sitting in an empty room, and I tried talking to her about what happened, but she didn't seem to care. My parents then came knocked on my door, and I ran as fast as I could to be away from them... And that's the end of the second dream.
-------------------------------------------------
Both dreams affected me so much, and I have no idea what they are trying to tell me... they have similarities between one another... but yeah... I don't know, I'm rambling now.
YC